- That we are not loved unconditionally or that we are not loveable
- That we are not good enough of feel criticised or judged
- That we do not deserve certain things
- Guilt, resentment, anger, negative thoughts
- Low self-confidence
Do any of these statements ring true for you?
The Heal Your Life® philosophy looks at these feelings of lack as not loving ourselves. For if we didn't believe them, we would love and aprove of ourselves and our actions, and not worry about what other people think of us.
A good example is an old relationship that you may have had which broke down for whatever reason. Instead of isolating your thoughts on how that person wasn't right for you, a belief may form that is then carried to your next relationship that there will also be issues with that person. This may cause problems with your connection to your current partner which may contribute to the relationship also breaking down. This is then all the 'proof' you need that you don't deserve anyone and that you are not loveable. This can then transfer into friendships and family relationships to the point of distrust in people in general.
Certain thoughts are damaging to us because they place a barrier that stops us from loving ourselves fully and unconditionally. If we love ourself, we do not need to rely on love from anybody else. By doing so, you take back the power of being loved, give it to yourself and NOBODY can EVER take that away from you again. YOU are therefore in control of your life and how you feel. That is empowerment and self-love.
To truly love yourself is to;
- Isolate each negative thought you have relating to the way you feel about yourself and not transfer it into other areas of your life.
- Take each negative thought and work on changing it before it become a belief pattern. Belief patterns are harder to change than thoughts. At least you will stop creating future belief patterns.
- Become aware of your current negative belief patterns. Understand how they developed and then isolate them from transferring into non-relating areas of your life. Work on these to dissolve and release them from your life.
In the previous two blogs; Heal Your Life® Series - Part 4 - How To Write Great Affirmations That Really Work, and Heal Your Life® Series - Part 5 - Practical Use Of Affirmations In Daily Life, we discussed how to use affirmations to change thought patterns that are damaging to us.
An excellant way to dissolve and release negative thought and belief patterns that are holding you back from loving yourself is to attend a Heal Your Life® Workshop or undertake Heal Your Life® Life Coaching. Undertaking the Heal Your Life® process takes you step-by-step through every aspect of your life to release the major negative thought and belief patterns that are holding you back from loving yourself more fully and being the best person you can!
For the next instalment in this Heal Your Life® series, click Heal Your Life® Series - Part 7 - Mirror Work
Kylie Dowles has a Diploma of Metaphysics and is a licensed Heal Your Life® Workshop Leader and licensed Heal Your Life® Life Coach.
If you enjoyed this blog, please comment below, like on Facebook.
For information on upcoming, life-changing Heal Your Life® Workshops or Heal Your Life® Life Coaching with Complete Vibrational Therapies, go to Heal Your Life® Workshops or Heal Your Life® Life Coaching. Life coaching can be conducted face-to-face or online via Skype™.